Twitter

Follow :
@JLoveAbd

20110609

2. Pointy, Pointless Post.

  1. So I have no time to explain why I am suddenly blogging again. So let's get to some other things.

  2. I think it's been ten, eleven months since I deleted my Pretty Awkward blog. Has it been awesome ten, eleven months? There was no difference, really.

  3. I used to be this indecisive girl who was dating around with different guys at one time when I was quitting my blog. I used to believe I was no good enough for anybody, and that I got bored almost immediately. Well, I am still very indecisive. But I am settled with one partner.

  4. No, I am not getting married.

  5. I'd like to think that I am going to post some useful stuff here in this new blog but I don't know, when it comes to writing, or typing for that matter, I am very inconsistent. I'll crap about relationships, best friends with crappy life planning. Y'know, shit stuff like that. I know, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cliche. #dealwithit?

  6. I am not sure if this is gonna be a fully English blog. I don't think so. My vocab hasn't improved since I was 15.

  7. I like simple layout so this is probably the only layout I'll allow on my blog. Free, simple, and I feel cleaner spiritually.

  8. I do want readers. Regular readers at that. I don't like to crap on my own.

  9. I hope I can make it to the third post.

  10. For fun, I am going to post a Justin Bieber's photo that I got off Tumblr.

PS: It's okay to post stupid stuff in the first few posts. Period.

3 comments:

leplep said... Best Blogger Tips

dem!gua rindu entri lu nor!!

J. Abdullah said... Best Blogger Tips

@leplep
Gua tau lu rindu gua wahai leplep!

ENCIK TIKUS said... Best Blogger Tips

kenapa gugirl dalam entry nie macam beboy..